[Resolved] Modify logo for Marketer template

Home Forums Support [Resolved] Modify logo for Marketer template

Home Forums Support Modify logo for Marketer template

• This topic has 8 replies, 5 voices, and was last updated 5 years ago by Leo.
Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Mike

In the Marketer starter them, how can I modify the logo – default “M” graphic – so it displays text instead of an image, either blog title or entered text?

Mike

Found the answer via. another forum thread, here: https://docs.generatepress.com/article/navigation-logo/

Comment: Straightforward instructions to follow, but a lot of searching around and steps to get there, considering it seems pretty basic to want to replace nav logo with site title in the Marketer theme.

Awesome theme as always.

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

An option to add text instead of a navigation logo is something I’ll be implementing in GPP 1.8 πŸ™‚

Michael

Hello,

I am using the Marketer theme and trying to replace the M logo with another logo and nothing happens. The “M” logo still remains there. I’ve also tried using different sizes and even trying the same size and format the the “M” Marketer logo, but nothing works.

Can you please advise? Thanks

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

Just to confirm, you’re changing the logo in Customize > Layout > Primary Navigation and Customize > Layout > Header (mobile header)?

Michael

You rock and got me on that one :0). I was just looking at the site identity section. The primary nav worked selection worked perfect!!! Thank you for the fast response!!!

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

Glad I could help! πŸ™‚

Sufyan Shaikh

@Tom what is the recommended logo size for Marketer theme?

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

There is no recommended size.

It’s all personal preference πŸ™‚

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.