[Support request] mobile navigation

Home Forums Support [Support request] mobile navigation

Home Forums Support mobile navigation

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 29 total)
  • Author
    Femke

hi,

On mobile, my navigation is shown in a hamburger menu. I would like this to be not the hamburger menu but the same as how it shows at desktop. When I change the breakpoint of the mobile menu, it shows like on desktop but then my logo is disapeared. And the menu items are too big so it doesnt show in 1 line as it should.

Could you please help me out with this?

Thank you

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

can you remove the maintenance mode so we can take a look

Femke

Hi, ok i have deactivated the maintenance mode. Thanks for checking!

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Can you set the mobile breakpoint to 0 and disable the Header > Mobile Header. Then let me know so i can take a look.

Femke

yes, i done that

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

You have this CSS added to hide the logo on mobile:

@media (max-width: 768px) {
        .inside-header .site-logo {
            display: none;
        }
    }

Can you try removing that first?

Femke

ok done that

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

I am still seeing the code that Leo mentioned in your site? Can you make sure its deleted and flush any caches

Femke

you are right. I just restored a previous version, maybe thats why. Now it should be ok

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

I am still seeing this CSS in the site which needs to be removed for the logo to show:

@media (max-width: 768px) {
        .inside-header .site-logo {
            display: none;
        }
    }
    Femke

looks like the code was there twice. I now also deleted the other code.

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Well that did it!
    Is that how you want it to look? There isn’t enough room for the logo to be inline with the navigation.

Femke

hmm no this was not what I was talking about 🙂 I want the navigation in 1 line on mobile. Now its on 2 lines. I think the menu items can be a bit smaller so it fits on 1 single navigation line. (home, surf, lifestyle, travel).

The logo was fine how it was. it was a sticky logo below the advertisement. when scrolling down, only the logo was still showing.

if it is not possible because the navigation menu is getting too small this way, then ill leave it like it is. But the header looks so messy now and i need to show the logo. Any suggestions how to make this a more professional and good looking header? thanks in advance

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Personally i think it looked better before with the logo aligned left and the hamburger menu to the right.

Femke

Is it possible to get the menu items on 1 line? seems like there is quite some space in between. Then i can see if it looks good or return to the previous header

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 29 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.