[Resolved] Mobile Menu Issues

Home Forums Support [Resolved] Mobile Menu Issues

Home Forums Support Mobile Menu Issues

• This topic has 3 replies, 4 voices, and was last updated 5 years ago by Leo.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Denis

Hi,
    So I built my first site with Generate Press and Elementor.
    http://dalkeytaxi.ie/
    The mobile menu on Generate Press is causing me problems.
    Sometimes it works.
    For me sometimes it scrolls.
    Sometimes it doesn’t.
    Other times I tap items and nothing happens.
    The sub menu items of which there are three under “types of taxi” sometimes only displays two.
    Other times I tap a menu item and it activates the online booking button that it overlaps on the screen underneath rather than opening the page.

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

When using a sticky menu and a long menu, this kind of issue happens where you can’t scroll down the menu.

In this case, you should activate the slideout navigation for mobile in “Customize > Layout > Primary Navigation”.

Gordon

I try to keep my menu and pages not showing. On the full site the menu does not show up like it is suppose to work. On the mobile menu it shows every page including my product download page. I do not want the menu to show at all and I have it set for no menu to show in the customization. Also I have been trying to contact Nick, I took his course on money making website and have some questions but have no way of contacting him anymore. Any help would be apprectiated.

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi Gordon,

Any chance you can open a new topic and link us to the page in question for your issue?

This topic is from 2016.

We will be happy to take a look.

Thanks 🙂

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.