[Resolved] Mobile Menu issue

Home Forums Support [Resolved] Mobile Menu issue

Home Forums Support Mobile Menu issue

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Rob

Hi Tom,

I think there might be a small css bug with the Mobile Menu under the following specific conditions.

If I set the normal menu to transparent, and I allow my page content to float up behind the menu which has a background image, when you resize to mobile and select the menu its background is transparent also which makes it impossible to see on mobile devices.

Normally a mobile menu would have a solid background colour but currently that option isn’t available in the customizer.

I should mention the mobile menu works perfectly as long as the above specifically isn’t in use.

Maybe the above is intentional but would it be possible to add in an option to allow users set the background colour on mobile menus in the case of a transparent normal menu ?

Thanks !

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

Hi Rob,

How are you setting the navigation to transparent? Using the setting inside Page Header, or using the Colors panel in the Customizer?

Rob

Hi Tom,

I’m using the Colours panel in the customizer but now that you’ve mentioned it I also have it set to transparent in the Page Header options.

I see my mistake, my fault, not a bug.

When doing the initial layout I wanted the entire site to have a transparent menu so I removed the menu background colours using the customizer. Then when I went to do the page headers I just ticked Transparent assuming it was required for the background content to show through.

You just implement it a different way to what I’ve been used to. But your logic makes more sense, if you want a transparent menu your going to have to set a photo or something per page so setting the menu transparent at page level does make more sense.

Thanks,
    Rob

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

Ah yes, that makes sense.

Glad I could help and that you have it working now 🙂

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.