[Support request] mobile menu float right

Home Forums Support mobile menu float right

• This topic has 8 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 12 months ago by David.
Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Anthony

Hi, on desktop I have the site logo on the left and menu on the right.
    I would like this to stay the same on mobile but the hamburger menu is jumping over to the left (under the site logo) on mobile, please can you help? I am using max mega menu for the main navigation.
    Thanks!

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

have you tried using the Mobile Header option in Customizer > Layout > Header?

Anthony

Hi I’ve checked the ‘mobile header’ box in the customiser, now I have a teeny tiny logo and 2 hamburger menus – the one on the left works but the one on the right doesn’t.

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hmmm …. disable the mobile header and ill look at some CSS to position it.

Anthony

Hi, I’ve disabled the mobile header now, appreciate your help looking at the css.

Anthony

Apologies if any additional css I have added has compounded the problem, I have been trying to figure this out for days…

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

There is a lot of CSS related to the Navigation that looks like it is redundant – i assume you imported a site from the site library?

If so – would you be able to provide me just the CSS you have added.

Anthony

Yes, exactly – I imported a site from the site library, the global page heroes were really useful but as you say there is now some redundant css, I’ll come back to you in the morning. Thanks!

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Ok – it may be worth just removing or commenting out and CSS that was related to the Navigation that you didnt add.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.