[Support request] Mobile menu, Elementor and WP Rocket

Home Forums Support [Support request] Mobile menu, Elementor and WP Rocket

Home Forums Support Mobile menu, Elementor and WP Rocket

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Martin

Hi

I ma having some success with WP Rocket. With the options I have selected the issue I can see is that the mobile menu button behaves strangely when first accessing a page.

The Hamburger and text jumps below the icon on the left instead of aligning right. It sometimes starts like this and then reverts back after a scroll down and then up and sometimes it starts fine and then goes below the logo after scroll down and then corrects itself when scrolling up. Images below highlight the problem.

I am aware that this is not a generatepress issue but wondered if anybody had any thoughts on how to solve. Maybe a setting change in WP Rocket.

Problem

Corrects itself

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

Try disabling the combine CSS (or something along the line) option.

Let me know if this helps πŸ™‚

Martin

Hi Leo

I have tried that and it didn’t change anything with the mobile menu. It doesn’t do it when I look on the desktop at mobile size.

There are options in WP Rocket to exclude CSS files – is there anything I could try there?

Many thanks

Martin

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

I don’t see the issue using browser resizing either.

Are you able to disable all the settings in WP Rocket and reactivate them one by one to identify the cause?

Let me know πŸ™‚

Martin

Hi Leo

It looks like it was the lazy load enabled for images that caused the problem. I’ve left that turned off for the minute as it doesn’t seem to be having an impact on anything.

Many thanks

Martin

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

No problem πŸ™‚

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.