[Support request] Mobile menu doesn't stay sticky and problems with elements

Home Forums Support [Support request] Mobile menu doesn't stay sticky and problems with elements

Home Forums Support Mobile menu doesn't stay sticky and problems with elements

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Pietro

Hi there,
    I’m having few issues:
    1) Mobile sticky menu doesn’t work. Yes it’s flagged for both desktop and mobile, and i’ve tried disabling all the plugins but the issue still occures.
    2) I’m having few issues with GP Elements:
    a) Most of the times i can’t update some hooks that i’ve inserted. For example, if i want to change something in a hook i need to recreate a new one as most of the times it won’t save the changes i’ve made; strange thing is that if i delete string from it then it will save, but after i won’t be able to add more.
    b) I’m receiveing those PHP warnings in my debug.log:
    [25-Feb-2019 14:14:00 UTC] PHP Notice: Undefined index: label in /wp-content/plugins/gp-premium/elements/class-metabox.php on line 1142
    And I think also those are correlated (not sure):
    [25-Feb-2019 13:40:25 UTC] PHP Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in /wp-includes/class-wp-query.php on line 3871
    [25-Feb-2019 12:08:22 UTC] PHP Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in /wp-includes/class-wp-query.php on line 3871
    [25-Feb-2019 12:08:28 UTC] PHP Notice: Array to string conversion in /wp-includes/formatting.php on line 1045

Thanks!

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

1) Currently the mobile header option is activated. Is the sticky mobile header option activated as well?
    https://docs.generatepress.com/article/mobile-header/

2) What are you adding in hooks? We haven’t had these reported by other users.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.