- This topic has 7 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 5 years, 6 months ago by Tom.
May 12, 2016 at 1:43 pm #193849Renato Linggi
I’ve the problem that the little arrows for submenu’s wan’t show on my side on a IPhone.
What can I do? And it is possible that the submenu opens when the user click on the whole menu item?
Thanks for the help
RenatoMay 12, 2016 at 9:24 pm #193893TomLead DeveloperLead Developer
Can you link me to your site so I can see what’s going on?
If you’re using the slideout menu then you can add the parent items as custom links with # as their URL.
That should make it so the entire element is clickable 🙂May 13, 2016 at 4:39 am #194013Renato Linggi
Thank for your reply.May 13, 2016 at 10:29 am #194071TomLead DeveloperLead Developer
It looks like you might have a plugin removing the font awesome CSS file from your site. Can you try #1 on this page?: https://generatepress.com/knowledgebase/debugging/May 17, 2016 at 6:33 am #194839Renato Linggi
1. Deactivate all of your non-GP plugins – does the issue still exist? If not, activate each plugin one by one until the issue happens again. This way, you can pinpoint the problem plugin.
I’ve done and it’s the same problem
2. Turn on WP DEBUG – do any errors display in your Dashboard or on your live site?
I’ve non errors.
3. If you’re getting a white screen while Customizing or somewhere else, try increasing your memory limit.
memory limit is up.
4. Activate the core WordPress theme (TwentyFifteen) – does the issue still exist? If so, we know it’s not a GeneratePress specific issue.
When I activate the TwentyFifteen theme its shows the arrows normaly
5. Check your error_log (or ask your hosting to) – are there any big errors in there?
No relevant errors.
I’ve seen that on the android smartphone its not show an arrow rather it’s a symbol like “i can show the image”
sry. for my strange problem.May 17, 2016 at 2:35 pm #194953TomLead DeveloperLead Developer
Very strange – as far as I can tell it shouldn’t even be working on desktop as the Font Awesome file isn’t loading in your source.
In 99% of cases, this is caused by a plugin. Do you have any caching plugins installed?
Are the two URLs in “Settings > General” identical?May 31, 2016 at 8:45 am #198267Renato Linggi
Sry for my late answer. I was in holiday.
I found the Plugin. It was NextGEN Gallery Optimizer….I don’t know why…
Now it works. I don’t know why I don’t saw that I had this plugin still activated on my tests.
Sorry about that.May 31, 2016 at 2:01 pm #198364
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.