[Resolved] Mobile Landing Page Issue

Home Forums Support [Resolved] Mobile Landing Page Issue

Home Forums Support Mobile Landing Page Issue

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Danny

Hello, I created a landing page. I need a solution to show a logo and a phone number on my landing page. I do not want to show my full menu. I created a menu with Elementor. On mobile, I get the below sticky menu white frame overlay. How can I exclude this from the one landing page? Or can you recommend a more elegant solution to have only a logo and phone number as a menu and able to assign to landing pages? Thanks again, I really like this theme.

issue

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

Have you solved this?

Your site currently looks pretty good on mobile to me?
    2018-04-01_0849.png

Let me know if I’m missing something.

Danny

Hi Leo, Thank you for replying. I need to remove the sticky menu only from one page (see below). It covers the logo I created. If there is an option to create a different sticky menu per page or hide portions of it on a specific page, I would rather do that. All I need to show is a logo that links to home and a phone number in the menu.

Please check out this link with screen shot below: page with issue

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

I’m not sure what program you are using to view that but it looks different on my iPhone 6s than what’s shown in your screenshot above.

Also it looks like all of that page are built with Elementor so you’d probably need to check with their support.

Let me know if this helps.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.