[Support request] Mobile friendly version of site that still shows ads

Home Forums Support [Support request] Mobile friendly version of site that still shows ads

Home Forums Support Mobile friendly version of site that still shows ads

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Kenneth

I am getting more and more request for my site to be more mobile-friendly, which I have known for years I should be doing. The biggest reason I have not is I don’t know how to get a mobile-friendly version to still show my ads as they are on a desktop. Can you offer any suggestions?

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

Not quite sure if I understand.

So are the ads themselves not mobile friendly?

Kenneth

No they are not, well really the whole site is not mobile friendly, as I am using the Generate Disable Mobile plugin. I have ads that run in two sidebars and in the header. When testing in mobile it stacks the sidebar ads to the bottom of all the content.

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hmm it’s not possible to have a mobile friendly site when you are using the disable mobile plugin as that’s what the plugin is supposed to do.

Kenneth

I’ve been playing around with the settings the last week or so after activating the plugin. My main problem is the sidebars get stacked to the bottom of the other content. Since my advertisers are seen in the sidebars I need to find a way for them to be seen like on the desktop version of the site. Is that possible?

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

Without using the disable mobile responsive plugin?

Something like this should help:
    https://generatepress.com/forums/topic/change-order-on-mobile/#post-157121

Let me know 🙂

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.