[Support request] "mobile content padding" setting has been removed?

Home Forums Support [Support request] "mobile content padding" setting has been removed?

Home Forums Support "mobile content padding" setting has been removed?

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Benjamin

Hello team,

I’m pretty sure that I saw, at one point in time, a “mobile content padding” setting here below in the Customizer:

https://screencast.com/t/3N9a8tGQ

Has it been removed? (if yes, that’s too bad since I always used it) or has it been moved elesewhere?

Thanks,

Benjamin

What’s even more weird is that the generated CSS is still defining the “mobile content padding” as different than the desktop padding:

@media
    (max-width: 768px)
    .separate-containers .inside-article, .separate-containers .comments-area, .separate-containers .page-header, .separate-containers .paging-navigation, .one-container .site-content, .inside-page-header {
    padding: 30px;
    }

Looks like there might be a bug with the customizer not rendering this option anymore.

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

beside the Content Padding heading there is a desktop and mobile icon. Click the Mobile icon to edit its padding.

Benjamin

Thanks, got it.

I spotted it this morning but was wondering what it was doing appart from triggering the mobile preview.

So it’s both triggering the mobile preview + changing behind the scene the fields to be used for the mobile view.

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

That’s correct 🙂

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.