[Resolved] Missing Gravity Form Widget

Home Forums Support [Resolved] Missing Gravity Form Widget

Home Forums Support Missing Gravity Form Widget

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Shane

Hello,

I seem to suddenly have an issue with our small ‘Quick Support’ Gravity form no longer displaying at the bottom of the right sidebar widget. This form is comprised of just a few small fields which displayed and worked properly not long ago but seems to have disappeared with an update along the way and I’ve only just noticed. Gravity forms seem to display appropriately everywhere else throughout the website. https://southernstatesimaging.com/ Any ideas where it has gone?

Thanks a bunch for any ideas!

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi Shane,

Has this problem been fixed? I can see the form displaying fine? https://s30.postimg.org/4sijqmfe9/2017-08-22_0836.png

Let me know.

Shane

Interesting.. I see it works in Safari here too. Doesn’t display in Chrome though..

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

I was using Chrome. Try clearing browser cache maybe.

Shane

Odd. Seems my adblock extension caused this.. I dont know what has caused this specific form on the front page to be deemd a pop-up / ad.. The same plugin gravity forms located on all the product pages dont register as ads/pop-ups.

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hmm I don’t think that’s the reason as I’m using adblock as well…very strange.

Tested on all browsers and they all display fine though.

Clear cache didn’t help?

Shane

Uninstalled and reinstalled my adblock extension and problem is gone. Strange one. Thanks for sticking with it!

Thanks

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

No problem! Glad you got it working 🙂

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.