[Resolved] migration issue : menu

Home Forums Support [Resolved] migration issue : menu

Home Forums Support migration issue : menu

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    sg

Hi, I upgrade my server, I have a strange issue. At the homepage, all the menu is displaying. The console error was “bootstrap.min jquery missing”. But this happens only for the homepage; I am on the beta version.

Could you advice what could be the issue, please? I’ve been trying for a couple of days, restore and migrate the same old problem.

Thanks

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

i am getting a 403 Forbidden error on the link you provided.
    GP doesn’t use Bootstrap – so you must have a plugin that is trying and failing to call that JS. CAn you try removing the plugin or function that uses bootstrap.

sg

Hi David, I’ve updated the link in post# 1.
    The first link is the live site copy on the old host. That Works fine.
    The second link is the exact migrated copy on the upgraded host.

both are an identical copy, but the homepage is acting weird refuse to load jquery for some reason.

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

I’m not seeing any console errors at the new site.

It just looks like a lot of menu items have been added to the site. Have you tried adjusting the menu items in “Appearance > Menus”?

sg

Hi tom, the menu is perfectly fine. check the next link /listings its same menu . i think some js issue as the swiftnav menu is not loading well too .

not sure why jquery is not loading on the main page. very strange to me.

sg

solved.
    it was the cache plugins inside mu plugins thats cause the issue. temp rename the folder solve the issue. thanks !

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

Glad you got it sorted 🙂

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.