[Resolved] Metaslider + Blog Posts not showing

Home Forums Support [Resolved] Metaslider + Blog Posts not showing

Home Forums Support Metaslider + Blog Posts not showing

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Matheus

Hi everyone. Two problems/questions:

1) I have installed the Metaslider plugin and it has aways worked perfectly with GeneratePress. However, after the most recent updates it stopped showing my slides at the home page. Any suggestion?

2) Most important, the Blog page isn’t showing my posts anymore. When I disable the GP Premium plugin the page shows all my posts, but when I enable it, the posts aren’t shown. I tried changing the site to other themes and it worked perfectly. Only when GP Premium is active that posts don’t appear in the Blog page. Any help?

All the steps for troubleshooting have already been done (cache, deactivating plugins and reactivating one by one, using different browsers, etc.).

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

i can see a list of JS errors in the console. Can you flush and deactivate autoptimize so i can take another look.

Matheus

Hi David, just did it. Thanks 🙂

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

So that fixed the issue – you may need to flush your browser caches to see your slider and posts have returned.

I reckon the Autoptimize cache got overloaded, you may want to disable Aggregate JS files in the autoptimize settings as this can cause script heavy pages to overload the cache.

Matheus

So that fixed the issue – you may need to flush your browser caches to see your slider and posts have returned.

Actually I had already done that, but even doing this didn’t solve the issue… The slides and blog posts only appeared again after I completely disabled Autoptimize.

I reckon the Autoptimize cache got overloaded, you may want to disable Aggregate JS files in the autoptimize settings as this can cause script heavy pages to overload the cache.

Thanks for the advice. I’ll do that.

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Let us know if that resolves the issue, if it doesn’t then use the Dev Tools ( Right Click > Inspect ) and see if any errors are appearing in the Console. It may be a plugin that is generating a script error that is behind the problem.

Matheus

Yes, it worked as you said. Thanks a lot!

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Glad to be of help

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.