[Resolved] Merging navigation

Home Forums Support [Resolved] Merging navigation

Home Forums Support Merging navigation

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Sapir

Hi,

I bought GP premium today and I have few problems.
    I do not know any CSS or other thenical language.

1. Top bar widgets – I cant really put 2 widgets and using them every place I want, right?
    I mean, I disabled the header, and the logo that was in it, and removed the logo to the top bar.
    I want to Use my logo as a widget in the center of the top bar and add text to left of the top bar. Possible?

2. Navigation – As I said, I have disabled the header, and left only with top ber and navigation at the top.
    Now I want to make the Navigation to merge with the content background, or make it a bit transperant. Possible?

3. Can I assign some widgets to the Navigation bar line?

4. Can I style my page with colorful sides (lets say green) and the content in the middle will be white?

Thank you.

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

Hi there,

1. This should be possible with a little bit of code. Any chance you can link me to an example of the look you’re going for?

2. You can make it a bit transparent by adjusting the background color in Customize > Colors > Primary Navigation. If you want to merge it with the content below it, you’ll need to set up a Header Element: https://docs.generatepress.com/article/header-element-overview/

Specifically, the Site Header tab: https://docs.generatepress.com/article/header-element-overview/#site-header

3. Not by default, but again we can accomplish this with some code quite easily – what are you trying to add?

4. Definitely. Set the body background to your colorful color in Customize > Colors > Body, then set your header/content/footer colors to white in the same Colors area. That way the body background will only show up on the sides.

Hope this helps 🙂

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.