[Resolved] Merged and editable header/content wanted for GP/Beaver Builder

Home Forums Support [Resolved] Merged and editable header/content wanted for GP/Beaver Builder

Home Forums Support Merged and editable header/content wanted for GP/Beaver Builder

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Peter

Hi!

I want to be able to have a merged header, so that a background image will be visible behind the logo, menu and content in the top part of the page, and I want all content below the menu to be editable with Beaver Builder. I have searched for how to do this and tried some tweaks (added a class to the BB row to set “position:fixed; top:0;” in your Additional CSS settings but it is not really looking good in all cases/viewport widths).

Currently the dummy content in the header is just the post title. But I’d like to be able to edit that content to insert some more complex layouts with BB, and have different content and layouts for other pages.

Can you help me with this?

Kind regards,

Peter

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

in your Header Elemet, try the following:

1. Replace the Hero content with a HTML comment eg. <!-- merged header -->
    This won’t be displayed but is required so the Header Element is used.
    2. Remove the background image, colors etc. and put the padding to zero.
    3. You already have the Site Header set to merged, so leave this as is.
    4. Set the display rules to the entire site. You may want to exclude archives or other page types where you don’t want the content to be merged.

The content of your pages / posts etc. will be pulled up under the merged header.

Peter

Wow David, that’s class A support! It works really well! Now I can create beautiful sites, thank you! ๐Ÿ˜€

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Awesome – glad that is working for you ๐Ÿ™‚

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.