[Support request] Menu suddenly not Click able on Mobile devices

Home Forums Support [Support request] Menu suddenly not Click able on Mobile devices

Home Forums Support Menu suddenly not Click able on Mobile devices

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    sohail

Recently it happens on my website, I do not make changes, the Menu suddenly not clickable on Mobile, I add a search bar in the menu and it is also not working, even these both were not clickable. How could I fix this?

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

can you share a link to a page where i can see the issue ?

sohail

here is my site’s link https://www.apkfile.org/ try to click on the menu and search.

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Can you disable your cache plugin so we can check the site.

sohail

Hi, David sir, It looks like has conflicts with widgets on the footer, then the menu and search bars stops working. I try me myself deactivate the cache plugin has the same results.. I just remove the Footer widgets then it starts working.

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

This would mean that the Widget is executing Javascript, before the GP JS is being loaded. And for whatever reason the Widget JS is broken. Which will break any other JS files that are requested after it.

The first place to start is to disable the Cache plugin, and clear any other caches. As you may find the cache has messed up the JS loading. If its not the cache causing the issue then you will need to find out what is wrong with that widget.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.