[Resolved] Menu Problem

Home Forums Support [Resolved] Menu Problem

Home Forums Support Menu Problem

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    alw

Having updated to version 1.2.4, I find that some items in my menu are no longer active at full screen but, if I reduce the screen width, they become active! Also, opening a menu item causes both the submenu and all sub-sub menus under that item to appear, without moving down to the submenu item.
    The mobile menu works exactly as it should — all items are active and only the submenu appears when selected.
    (See http://www.kcsanews.com and, at 1280 screen width, People, Calendar & Services are dead. Other items are active. Sub-sub menus appear under Groups & Opinion.)

alw

Realized this is because of the Custom CSS I added to correct the element spacing.

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

Were you able to fix this by removing that code? 1.2.4 was released December 15, so there shouldn’t be any surprises when you update.

Let me know ๐Ÿ™‚

alw

It seems my response submitted earlier got lost! Yes, the issue of inactive menu items was cured by removing the Custom CSS, but the problem remains that opening a menu item causes both the submenu and all sub-sub menus under that item to appear, without moving down to the submenu item.

In the meantime I have reverted to GP 1.1.3 because I had spacing issues (my post “Element Spacing”) but hope to go back to v1.2.4 soon.

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

Hmm, I would have to see that happening in order to figure out what it was, but it’s most likely a plugin with bad javascript causing that error – haven’t run into anything similar myself.

alw

I have reinstalled v1.2.4 and the menu now seems to be OK! If it recurs, I’ll try to provide more detail.

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

Awesome ๐Ÿ™‚

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.