[Support request] Menu, pages and posts problems

Home Forums Support [Support request] Menu, pages and posts problems

Home Forums Support Menu, pages and posts problems

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Santi

I use generatepress, the pro version. I had never found myself in this situation. I always use pages to build the web, which go in the menu. I have a new website where I have pages and posts that should be on the menu. When I join pages and posts in the menu, the menu does not work correctly in the desktop version. I can’t press and navigate the menu. In addition the menu has an order when I am in some pages and a different order when I am in the remaining ones. can anybody help me? I don’t know if the problem is generated by generatepress or generated by the template. I have another website with generatepress but another different template and I don’t have the problem. I have the updated plugins and themes.

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

the issue of the Menu items not working is because of the Elementor Templates on some pages has no Top Padding or Margin which is just blocking the menu item from being clicked.

For example this page: comprar-taburete-online
    if you edit this in Elementor give the section some Top padding then this will stop the issue.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.