[Support request] Menu onepage + secundary menu

Home Forums Support Menu onepage + secundary menu

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Luis Miguel

Hi guys, good day.

I have a concern that is killing me, your answer would be for me, like the holy grail. (I used to use the the7 template, and among others, stop using it just for the same inconvenience)

I have my website elaborated with Generate Press Premium, I have done it in one page style and I have also defined its main or primary menu, assigning each menu item to it, to navigate and scroll within this page (one page), BUT additionally I have three more pages (one of them is the privacy policy), which has the information on a single page for each article and I have defined them within a secondary menu that I have set in the page footer widget and when I I direct to one of these pages, but I want to return to one of my main menu pages, I can not move and navigate there, just add the pound symbol (#) at the end of my url example.com/onepage/policies/#/ where # is a main menu item (onepage)

I hope you have made me understand and that you can help me solve this great inconvenience that I have (I do not know what other inconveniences come later because I plan to incorporate a blog with multiple pages of different publications)

I love GeneratePress

Pdta, you speak Spanish or you could give me your help in Spanish, if it’s only in English, I’ll settle with translate

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

Try using the full link for your menu item like this:
    http://xxxxxxxxx.com.co/customers/audiovida/#servicios

Let me know if this helps 🙂

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.