[Resolved] Logo to the left and menu in the center

Home Forums Support [Resolved] Logo to the left and menu in the center

Home Forums Support Logo to the left and menu in the center

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Anton

Good evening guys,

I’ve spent a lot of time trying to figure out how to put my logo in the menu bar. I’ve done it on my 4 other sites with Generatepress. Only to realize this update with Navigation as Header.

This introduced a new problem. I can get the logo into the header. But it’s not like before. I can’t get the logo in the left of the menu bar and the menu in center. I can only choose: logo left and menu right/left or both logo and menu in center.

I’ve been mixing with this for an hour and a half now without any success. I think you have taken away the above option and I’m sure I must use some kind of CSS now.

How do I get the logo at the left and menu in center? I posted my old site under “Your website URL”, so that you can see what it is I’m trying to do on my new site.

Thanks in advance and I hope you go back to the settings that were before. This was a downgrade in my opinion.

Enjoy your Friday and weekend.

Best regards,
    Anton

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

Hi there,

This wasn’t actually a feature before, it was a downside to using floats for the logo. It made it hard to center the logo along with the navigation.

In order to achieve that kind of layout, give this CSS a shot:

.nav-aligned-center .main-navigation.has-branding .inside-navigation {
        -webkit-box-pack: unset;
        -ms-flex-pack: unset;
        justify-content: unset;
    }

.nav-aligned-center .main-navigation.has-branding .main-nav {
        margin-left: auto;
        margin-right: auto;
    }

Let me know ๐Ÿ™‚

Anton

Hi Tom,

Works like a charm!

Thanks a lot for the help. I do apologize if I sounded grumpy in my initial post. This hot weather is getting to me. Generatepress is without a doubt the best theme out there.

All the best!

Anton

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

No worries! Glad I could help ๐Ÿ™‚

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.