Home Forums Support Menu locations

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    mikei

Great stuff! Like it!

Menu positions is a very smart feature. More menu locations would be a perfection). Like if I want one menu in the header and same style menu in the sidebar. I know I can use Custom menu Widget, but I will have to style it by myself.

Never mind if it makes the theme and customizer overcomplicated. I like the way it is too).

mikei

Actually, this is something to think about, because sidebar menus will go under the content in mobile views.

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

Thanks!

I’m currently working on including a secondary menu which can be styled differently and placed in different areas than the primary menu.

I noticed the same thing about the sidebar menu on mobile – need to come up with a solution to that in an upcoming version.

Thanks again ๐Ÿ™‚
    Tom

mikei

Awesome! Thanks a lot! I can find more areas for improvements:).
    I think, if you add another location to be used as horizontal menu, it would be totally fine for the sidebar’s one to go under the main content area.

Also, please don’t go for too many options, I’m afraid that the theme may become a typical unusable commercial theme ๐Ÿ™‚

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

Yea, I won’t be adding too much more to the default theme as it is – right now it’s super lightweight and perfect for client development. Then you can add the addons and other plugins as you need them.

Thanks!
    Tom

Laura

Hi Tom,

Wondering how I can add 3 Home Page widgets below my slider?
    Like this example: https://wordpress.org/themes/evolve

Thanks,
    Laura D

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.