[Resolved] Menu Items go under Logo too Quickly

Home Forums Support Menu Items go under Logo too Quickly

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    David

Hi there!

I have an issue with the primary navigation which I cannot seem to get fixed myself.

I have a pretty wide logo so I know there is not a lot of space left when sizing down the window. However, if you look at image 1, you see that there is still white space on the left of the items. If I resize the window just a liiiitle bit, the items move under the logo, which looks really ugly imo (see image 2).

For now I solved it by setting the mobile breakpoint higher, but is there any way to use the white space? I want to show to items and not use the burger menu too quickly. In other words: Is it possible to make the window smaller without the menu items going under the logo?

I would really appreciate some help 🙂

Image 1:

View post on imgur.com

Image 2:

View post on imgur.com

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support
    David

Hi Leo,

I don’t seem to have that option. Only the mobile breakpoint, which I optimized already. But due to the width of my logo, this is far to quickly. I would really like to make the white space between the logo and the menu items smaller..

David

Damnit, I found the solution.

For some weird reason it is solved when going to customizing -> site identity -> Hide site title, and check that box.

I don’t understand why as I did not have any text in that field..

Anyways, solved 😀

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

Glad you found a solution!

Let me know if you need another look 🙂

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.