- This topic has 9 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 2 years, 2 months ago by David.
April 21, 2019 at 11:40 pm #875315Divesh
Please see the below screenshot link
Actually, I’m new to GP themes, I imported one site & in that menu is not coming and in fact, if sometimes menu is coming then it’s whole submenus and popping out of it, please let me know the solution on a priority basis.
My second issue is of sidebar color which is in light blue, I want to change it but did not find the option for that in the customize section, please see the below screenshot for it.GP Premium 1.7.8April 22, 2019 at 4:18 am #875428DavidStaffCustomer Support
so the mobile menu is not displaying because you have the Slideout Navigation activated in Customizer > Layout > Slideout Navigation. You can either disable that and your Primary Menu will be displayed OR you need to add a Menu to the Slideout Navigation Location ( like you would the Primary or Secondary Navigation ).
Make sure you have the Colors Module acitivated in Dashboard > Appearance > GeneratePress and the you can use Cusomizer > Colors > Sidebar Widgets to give them a colored background.April 22, 2019 at 5:09 am #875458Divesh
I solved my last issue, I’m almost done with my design but I’m getting stuck in 2-3 minor issues. please see the below screenshot link
1. How I can make SPACE between Logo header and Menu item header?
2. If you will see my menu items are not exactly in the center, I tried a lot but not getting it, please let me know.
3. I’m facing issue after installation and while customizing my theme, the issue is that while making changes when I hit publish changes don’t get appear and after that 3-4 times I have to hit publish then it gets resolved.
4. I want that when someone opens my site page (not blog page), that page heading doesn’t get displayed, I want to hide it.April 22, 2019 at 5:26 am #875467DavidStaffCustomer Support
Looks like you imported a Site from our library.
In Customizer > Additional CSS – you will see CSS that was added by that Site Import. Remove that CSS – ( may want to copy and paste into a text editor in case things change that you wanted to keep ).
This should correct the centering of the Navigation and space around the Logo.
Also looks like you are using a Cache plugin, or JetPack is cache critical CSS, i would advise you disable this when building a site or making changes to theme styles as this can stop changes from updating.
Let me know – how that works and we can go through the other changes you need.April 22, 2019 at 5:39 am #875478Divesh
I did that and it gets corrected but in mobile view menu option gets disappeared.April 22, 2019 at 5:55 am #875495DavidStaffCustomer SupportApril 22, 2019 at 5:57 am #875501Divesh
How do you want the mobile header and nav to be displayed?
Do you want the logo above the navigation? Or inline as it is now?
Either of them is fineApril 22, 2019 at 6:11 am #875506DavidStaffCustomer Support
So lets do this:
1. Customizer > Layout > Header – uncheck the Mobile Header
2. Customizer > Sticky Navigation – Set this to Off.
3. Customizer > Layout > Primary Navigation –> Menu Item Height, click the Mobile icon and set the font size to 18px or whatever you think is best.April 22, 2019 at 7:03 am #875671Divesh
It’s still not working, better let it be.
Please let me know how I can return back to your basic theme which we get first time after installing GP premium?April 22, 2019 at 7:25 am #875690
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.