[Resolved] Menu Image Opens Too Large on Tablet & Mobile and sometimes on Desktop

Home Forums Support [Resolved] Menu Image Opens Too Large on Tablet & Mobile and sometimes on Desktop

Home Forums Support Menu Image Opens Too Large on Tablet & Mobile and sometimes on Desktop

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Mary Pearson

I am using the Menu Image plugin. Lately I noticed that when I open the page, the menu images sometimes load LARGE. If you touch them then they jump to correct size, but first impression is not good when the image is large and blurry. It happens more on phone and tablet than on desktop, but occasionally it does happen on desktop

I saw from a previous post that you suggested deleting the original images and uploading new ones. I have done that and it seems to have fixed it on desktop but mobile and tablet still open large and blurry.

Is there a way that I can force them to open to their correct sizes (40 px wide x 20 px high)

Thank you.

I spoke too soon. I just changed the layout of the secondary menu and when I refreshed the images were large on desktop. See screenshot https://prnt.sc/ovvy15

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

That looks like it might be a caching issue.

What happens if you clear and disable WP Rockets?

If this doesn’t help, any chance you can check with their support first?

Let me know ๐Ÿ™‚

Mary Pearson

Thank you Leo. I have cleared cache many times, but will try disabling and see if that helps. Much appreciated.

Update: I have deactivated wp-rocket, which seems to have fixed the problem, and I am writing to them now so will close this ticket.

Thanks again!!!!

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

No problem ๐Ÿ™‚

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.