[Resolved] Menu Icons

Home Forums Support [Resolved] Menu Icons

Home Forums Support Menu Icons

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Alex gonzalez vidal

I’m using the menu icons plugins as you recommended in this page

https://docs.generatepress.com/article/adding-icons-to-menu-items/

But this displays a 604 error. I try to use the same plugin with the Twenty Nineteen theme and the plugin works perfectly.

Se produjo un error de tipo E_ERROR en la línea 694 del archivo /home2/wancorae/public_html/terrifica.eu/wp-content/plugins/menu-icons/includes/settings.php. Mensaje de error: Uncaught Error: Call to a member function get() on boolean in /home2/wancorae/public_html/terrifica.eu/wp-content/plugins/menu-icons/includes/settings.php:694
    Stack trace:
    #0 /home2/wancorae/public_html/terrifica.eu/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(286): Menu_Icons_Settings::_enqueue_assets(‘nav-menus.php’)
    #1 /home2/wancorae/public_html/terrifica.eu/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(310): WP_Hook->apply_filters(NULL, Array)
    #2 /home2/wancorae/public_html/terrifica.eu/wp-includes/plugin.php(465): WP_Hook->do_action(Array)
    #3 /home2/wancorae/public_html/terrifica.eu/wp-admin/admin-header.php(104): do_action(‘admin_enqueue_s…’, ‘nav-menus.php’)
    #4 /home2/wancorae/public_html/terrifica.eu/wp-admin/nav-menus.php(600): require_once(‘/home2/wancorae…’)
    #5 {main}
    thrown

Anyone knows whats the problem?

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

I just installed and activated the plugin without any issues.

We also never had this reported before from others.

Do you get the error if Menu Icons is the only activated plugin?

Alex gonzalez vidal

I uploaded the plugin GP PREMIUM with the version from today and the error has disappeared. Thank you

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

No problem 🙂

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.