[Support request] Menu and Logo displaying on Landing Page when elements are disabled

Home Forums Support [Support request] Menu and Logo displaying on Landing Page when elements are disabled

Home Forums Support Menu and Logo displaying on Landing Page when elements are disabled

• This topic has 3 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 5 years ago by Leo.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Stacey

Hi

I’m creating a landing page on a site with GPP and Beaver Builder.

I have all of the following disabled for this page (link in settings below)

Top Bar, Header, Primary Navigation, Secondary Navigation, Featured Image, Content Title, Footer.

On larger screen then are hidden but on mobile it is showing the logo and navigation menu. How can I hide it just for this page please.

As a second question – slightly related
    I’m using the plgin
    WP247 GeneratePress Pre-Footer Widgets that i found mentioned in the forums to add the instagram feed in above the footer. How can I hide this on the landing page?

Thank you

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

This CSS should hide the two things mentioned above:

body.page-id-2370 #mobile-header, body.page-id-2370 .site-pre-footer-widgets {
        display: none;
    }

Adding CSS: https://docs.generatepress.com/article/adding-css/

Let me know 🙂

Stacey

Thanks Leo – there was something in the media queries somewhere overwriting it – so I had to add !important – to clear the header – but all working perfectly now.

If I wanted to do the same for other landing pages is there a way to add a consistent class to the pages that I want it hidden on – or do I just need to manually add them in?

Thanks
    Stacey

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

Manually adding them should be the way to go.

If there are more pages that require this, then the :not selector might be helpful:
    https://www.w3schools.com/cssref/sel_not.asp

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.