[Support request] Media Settings reset

Home Forums Support [Support request] Media Settings reset

Home Forums Support Media Settings reset

• This topic has 1 reply, 2 voices, and was last updated 5 years ago by David.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Matthew

hello,

When I switch from GP theme to another theme my Image Sizes under Media Settings are reset to a different size for Thumbnail and Large. When I switch back to GP they do not return again but stay on the reset size. Is this a normal thing that occurs when changing themes? As these are just the default WP image sizes (and not theme-specific additional image sizes) I would prefer to have them stay set on what I want, regardless of theme.

What’s the best advice here. Do folks use a snippet to keep their image sizes so they never get changed? Or do you just have to manually update the media settings every time a theme is selected.

thanks,

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

the only way that GP changes images sizes is related to the Customizer > Layout > Blog > Featured Images and this only applies to use of featured images.

All the WP image sizes are not effected, they will be the default WP settings on a clean install. I can only assume the other Theme is applying these changes.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.