[Resolved] Manual Theme Intergration

Home Forums Support [Resolved] Manual Theme Intergration

Home Forums Support Manual Theme Intergration

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Genie Bohn

I hope I can interest you in helping me and possibly others with a popular menuing system called Uber Menu

A lot of themes only need the (paid) plugin to be installed, a couple clicks and it’s done. Many however, such as yours needs what is called a Manual Integration with a piece of code changed. Using their tutorial I still have problems finding out where to place their simple code.

I’m not sure if it’s in the header or function file and which lines get changed.

However, there are now 41 Theme Authors which have given quick instructions as to how to implement this UberMenu into their theme.

I would really appreciate the time looking into this. I am sure you will spot what we need to do immediately. Thank you.

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

Hi there,

I’ve helped a couple people with Uber Menu, I believe this CSS is all that’s needed:

@media (min-width: 769px) {
          .ubermenu-responsive-toggle {
                display: none !important;
          }
    }

@media (max-width: 768px) {
          .menu-toggle {
                display: none;
          }
    }

Let me know ๐Ÿ™‚

Joseph

Hi again I’m considering a purchase of the Uber menu pluging while researching it an its compatibility with gen press I came across the post above I how do you rate it in terms Genpress is there an issue

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

No there shouldn’t be any issue, but you’ll most likely need to add the CSS above ๐Ÿ™‚

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.