[Support request] Managing the width of page

Home Forums Support [Support request] Managing the width of page

Home Forums Support Managing the width of page

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Kathy

Hi
    I’m quite beginner with respect to website design, WordPress and Generate press. I have downloaded the GP Premium and installed with the Adds on as described in your site. I activated Generatepress and created a child theme to it. I suceeded to design a website which I’m satisfied so far.
    Now I want to use my site as front page to a webshop. I have downloaded Woocommerce and WC has automatically created number of pages such as “shop” page. My problem is the shop page, category pages and product pages. Despite of defining the layout width to 1100 px and seperate containers, these pages widths are quite larger than 1100 px and ends at the very left side of the screen. I need to mention that I have Left side bars active.
    It is not only the woocommerce pages. In case I create a new page and insert text, the text frame ends at the very end of left side.
    Would you please give some advice how I can manage the pages to be limited to the the size defined in the apperance part of theme setting.
    Thabks in advance , Kathy

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

Hi Kathy,

That doesn’t sound right, can you link me to one of those problem pages?

Thanks!

Kathy

Hi Tom
    I see, i mentioned to the very left end. I meant to the right side of the screen while I have side bar at the left side.
    Unforunately I am designingh the site at my local PC.

//Kathy

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

If it’s not possible to throw it up on a live server, can you show me a screenshot?

Kathy

Hi Tom
    How can I upload an image from my PC????? I have saved the screenshot but don’t know how to load it up here.
    //Kathy

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

You can reply to the email you receive when I reply here, or use a site like http://imgur.com/

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.