[Resolved] Make Header & Footer Changes Publish Across All Pages / Elementor

Home Forums Support [Resolved] Make Header & Footer Changes Publish Across All Pages / Elementor

Home Forums Support Make Header & Footer Changes Publish Across All Pages / Elementor

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Trapper

Good Afternoon GeneratePress! I must apologize upfront because this might be unrelated to GeneratePress and merely an Elementor question. However, here it goes:

I would like the Elementor header I’ve created to populate across all pages. Is there an easy or built-in way to accomplish this? I’ve read a small amount on Global Sections, but don’t really know how to use it.

I’m using GeneratePress / Premium on this site and it would make my workload about 15% smaller if this could be accomplished.

Thank you in advance and sorry if this is a silly question!

Also, how do I change my support forum information (signature block)? I do not use those emails/domains any longer.

Dean

I don’t work for GeneratePress … but I do have a bit of experience with Elementor Pro.

During the process of making your new “Header” or “Footer” template; during the “Publish” process, you need to choose;

“Display Conditions” … “Add Condition” … choose “Include” – “Entire Site” … “Save”.

That will save your new Header or Footer template as the defaults for the entire site.

Trapper

Thank you Dean! I’ll give it a shot.

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

Thanks Dean 🙂

And yes please check with Elementor’s support if you need more help on.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.