[Resolved] Main Nav Menu Not Showing on Mobile Navigation While Scrolling Down

Home Forums Support [Resolved] Main Nav Menu Not Showing on Mobile Navigation While Scrolling Down

Home Forums Support Main Nav Menu Not Showing on Mobile Navigation While Scrolling Down

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    WebDevForge

Hello! When scrolling down on my website with a mobile device, the main menu gets hidden while the secondary nav is fixed at the top of the screen but below the area that the main nav uses, so there’s a weird space shwing the website content where the main menu shoud be on the mobile view. Please help!

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

Hi there,

The issue here is your mobile navigation is only sticky when you’re scrolling up, not down.

As of right now, there’s no way to know when the nav is actually sticky in this case, so we can’t change the position of the secondary nav.

I’ve made a note to see if we can add a class or something similar so we know when it’s actually visible in the next update.

WebDevForge

Isn’t there a way to make the main nav sticky either when it is scrolling both up and down?
    If not, is there a way to make the secondary nav show up both at its original position – not sticky – and at the top of the footer, on mobile view only [the desktop view must stay as it is currently]? Any other temporary fix for the mobile view that won’t affect the desktop one would do!

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

within the Customizer > Layout > Sticky Navigation uncheck: Hide when scrolling down

WebDevForge

It was already unchecked when I tried after reading your answer.

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Aah its the mobile header – Customizer > Layout > Header you will find the same option to Hide on Scrolldown there.

WebDevForge

Thank you! That fix my issue!

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Glad we could be of help

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.