[Resolved] Mailerlite plugin subscribe form won't display as widget in Slider theme

Home Forums Support [Resolved] Mailerlite plugin subscribe form won't display as widget in Slider theme

Home Forums Support Mailerlite plugin subscribe form won't display as widget in Slider theme

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Ziad

I am trying to set up a new site using the Slider GP site library theme. I want to replace the Mailchimp signup with one for Mailerlite, using the official Mailerlite WP plugin.

I set up the plugin and set it to display in header just like the Mailchimp signup in the default Slider theme. But it simply doesn’t show up. Form embeds using the Mailerlite plugin work fine on posts and pages, but not the header.

Please help. I’m afraid I’m a novice, which I’m sure doesn’t help things. I’ve checked the support page for the Mailerlite plugin and don’t see any solutions there.

Ziad

Never mind. I got it to work by generating new forms within the plugin. Don’t know why that mattered. I tried to delete my original support post but could not.

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

can you remove the Mail Chimp widget and disable the plugin.
    With the MailerLite plugin does it provide a Widget to add? If so add it in there so i can take a look.

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Glad to hear that 🙂

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.