- This topic has 7 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 6 years, 4 months ago by Tom.
July 23, 2017 at 9:38 am #353540Michelle
I lost the feature image in the LifterLMS courses after installing GP Premium. If I deactivated GP Premium, the feature image will be back but alignment will be off. Is there any settings I could do to fix this?
This is screen shot after installing GP Premium (no feature image) https://www.dropbox.com/s/j9hw6exjkayk0us/gp%20Ticket%202017-0723%20Lost%20Feature%20Image%20A.jpg?dl=0
This is the screen shot after deactivating GP Premium (feature image is off) https://www.dropbox.com/s/8nvguid2jvtqm20/gp%20Ticket%202017-0723%20Lost%20Feature%20Image.jpg?dl=0
Do I do anything wrong? Thank you in advance for helping me.July 23, 2017 at 9:58 am #353553Lyle
Hi Michelle –
On my test install with the latest LifterLMS, GP and GPP, I see no difference with the featured image on Lessons and Courses with GPP on or off (all GPP items activated).
– what is the featured image on: course or lesson?
– what is the featured image alignment supposed to be?
– what is the setting of the Page Builder Container: Default, or Contained? (screenshots rule out Full Width).
– are you using the GP LifterLMS code to get the Lifter side bars to work or are you using the LifterLMS Labs plugin?
LyleJuly 23, 2017 at 6:48 pm #353760Michelle
Thanks for getting back to me.
1. The feature image is on course.
2. What I meant about the alignment is it had some space between the feature image and the menu bar, and left and right also had more margin than it is now before I installed the GP Premium
3. The Page Builder was set on Default. And it makes no difference if I used Default or Contained.
4. I used the Generate Press Child Theme given by WPCrafter to set the sidebar to work.
This is my site: http://staging.bizarre-soap.flywheelsites.com/course/inheritance/
Right now, I deactivated the GP Premium so you can see the feature image on Courses.July 23, 2017 at 8:37 pm #353792Lyle
I’m not seeing a top or right margin on the featured image at the link you provided.
That child theme from WPCrafter may have come out before the major update to 3.x of Lifter. I had used it as well back then.
What I may suggest is that you use the regular GP theme and then the LifterLMS Labs plugin to enable the sidebars and see if that makes a difference; easy enough to switch back. That is the set up that I tested with and it works fine for me.July 23, 2017 at 10:05 pm #353835Michelle
To have the top and left/right margin is what I wanted, now with GP Premium deactivated the feature image is back but no margin. Without GP Premium, I lost the feature image.
I disabled the WPCrafter Child Theme and enabled the LifterLMS Labs Super Sidebar and it didn’t help.
What else can I do here? Would you mind to exam my settings if I provide the WordPress Admin access, please?
Many many thanks.July 24, 2017 at 10:20 am #354130TomLead DeveloperLead Developer
Do you have a regular featured image set for that single course?: https://docs.generatepress.com/article/adding-featured-images/July 24, 2017 at 10:31 am #354142Michelle
Thanks for helping.
Yes, I did have a regular featured image setup in that single course. I have to get my landing page out ASAP so I have activated the GP Premium for now. Therefore you would not see the featured image right for the moment. (The feature image only shows when GP Premium is deactivated.)
MichelleJuly 25, 2017 at 12:51 am #354445TomLead DeveloperLead Developer
Can you try it without the child theme provided by WPCrafter?
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.