[Support request] Troubles with customizing site library theme

Home Forums Support [Support request] Troubles with customizing site library theme

Home Forums Support Troubles with customizing site library theme

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Kevin

Hi there,

About a week ago i started using GeneratePress for my website. Today i wanted to optimize my Homepage and About page. What i want to create is a homepage where all my recent posts and/or cornerstone content is shown.

I found the Marketer theme in de Site Library. Due to the warning i read when i tried to install this theme, i’m concerned. Will installing the Site Library affect my content or only the visuals of the website?

If so, are there other options to ‘copy’ the Marketer theme? At the moment i am using the regular GeneratePress theme (Premium)

Hopefully you can help me out.

EDIT: By skipping the ‘content step’ of importing the Marketer theme i’ve managed to keep my content on the page. But, there is a new problem. In the preview of the Marketer theme, the first widget has a orange background. Within the costomizer i can’t change that background colour. It shows that the background is white, but it is just like in the preview.

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

Look in Customizer > Additional CSS and remove:

/* Featured widget */
    .sidebar .widget:first-child {
    	background-color: #e86000;
    	color: #fff;
    }

.sidebar .widget:first-child .widget-title,
    .sidebar .widget:first-child a:not(.button) {
    	color: #fff;
    }
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.