[Resolved] Looking for advice on storing user personalization info to pass to woocommerce

Home Forums Support [Resolved] Looking for advice on storing user personalization info to pass to woocommerce

Home Forums Support Looking for advice on storing user personalization info to pass to woocommerce

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Linda

I am newbie and can use advice. I am building site to sell dog training classes, using GP Prime it’s working pretty good in test. Now I am working on gathering user info about their dog(s), need dog_name, vet, shot1_date, shot2_date. I have done clunky version, gets the info for 1 dog (4 fields) on the Woocommerce My Account details page and updates to user meta data.

How can I get this info to appear on the single product order page and pass to Woo so that it flows through with all the order data?

I would like to eventually allow for multiple dogs and have a drop down on the order screen to select your pet, but that’s too hard for me right now! ๐Ÿ™‚

I know my question isn’t specific to GP, but any pointers would really be appreciated.

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

Hi Linda,

Unfortunately, I don’t have a ton of experience with WooCommerce/user meta fields.

I wonder if something like this will help?: https://wordpress.org/plugins/woo-custom-product-addons/

Linda

Thank you, I was looking into that plugin, as well as Advanced Custom Fields. Appreciate the feedback!

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

No problem ๐Ÿ™‚

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.