[Support request] Looking for a Custom Designer

Home Forums Support [Support request] Looking for a Custom Designer

Home Forums Support Looking for a Custom Designer

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Herb

I’m seriously considering reworking our current website using GeneratePress. I want the same overall look as the current theme I’m using, but want it in GeneratePress instead because of it’s flexibility. My problem is that I’m not enough of a CSS guy to do it on my own. I’d like to get some ideas of what it would cost (we’re a non-profit 100% volunteer organization, so money will be an issue). I know it won’t be free, but would like to get some ideas.

If anyone would like to take a look, go to http://www.patriotguard.org, to get an idea, then drop me an email at vpoperations@patriotguard.org

I have the paid version, but as I said, I’m not very good at CSS. On top that, we are in the process of a major database migration (migrating almost 3 million vBulletin postings to WordPress BBPress and Event Calendar postings), and I simply don’t have the time to learn the tiny details that someone that does these type of things regularly could probably knock out in no time.

My hope was to have the new theme ready to go at the same time the data migration is complete.

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

Hi there,

You may get some emails through this post, but it might be worth checking out a service like codeable.io as well.

Also, we have a Facebook community named “GeneratePress Community” that might be worth a post as well 🙂

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.