[Resolved] Logo setup + one other thing.

Home Forums Support [Resolved] Logo setup + one other thing.

Home Forums Support Logo setup + one other thing.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Jeff

Hi, I’ve think I’ve done this in the past but for the life of me can’t figure out how to do it again. I would like the logo to remain where it is, which is centered and above the menu bar, but for it to appear on the menu bar, when the sticky menu kicks in (sticks to the top of the screen), but only when the sticky menu kicks in because otherwise the page will have two logos on it. So when the sticky menu isn’t activated, I would like the logo to disappear from menu bar since it will already be on the page centered and above the menu bar. Basically, I want to use a sticky menu and for there to always be a logo showing, even when the sticky menu kicks in.

I’m trying to avoid the option to “Use Navigation as Header” because it changes the home page and forces the menu to always be stuck to the top of the screen.

I’ve created a light colored version of the logo with transparent background since it will have to change colors to show up against the opposite colored menu bar. Now I just need to figure out how I can use it.

Is what I’m trying to do even possible using the provided GP options? It seems like it would be.

Currently on the latest Premium GP.

I’ve already watched the Menu Plus overview video and it almost shows what I want to do but not quite because it shows selecting the “Use Navigation as Header” option.

Oh, and the other thing I’m trying to figure out is….How do I get rid of the WordPress backend navigation thing that is always stuck to the top of the screen? (the wp menu that looks like should only be seen by the admin) Because to use a sticky menu, I think that thing needs to go away, otherwise it covers my menu bar when the sticky menu kicks in at the top of the screen.

Thanks guys! Sorry for the long winded ask.

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi Jeff,

Any chance you can provide an example of what you are trying to achieve?

That should definitely help us to provide clear instructions.

As for the hiding WordPress admin bar, that isn’t controlled by the theme but I found this on Google:
    https://www.wpbeginner.com/wp-tutorials/how-to-disable-wordpress-admin-bar-for-all-users-except-administrators/

Jeff

I figured it out, thank you though!

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

No problem 🙂

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.