[Support request] Logo on mobile display

Home Forums Support [Support request] Logo on mobile display

Home Forums Support Logo on mobile display

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    James

Hi,

My logo looks perfect on the desktop version, but when I access my website on my mobile, the logo looks tiny and hard to see.

James

P.S I am not using a default logo, I am using the “Site title” with different font as my logo.

Paul

I have this too again now. I fixed it 2 times already with code given to me by GP, but now it’s happened for the 3rd time, and I have to look into fixing this again. Please make this consistent, the way to fix it, not changing it up all the time so I have to re-fix it every time.

Here’s my forum topic on how to fix this from only 2 months ago: https://generatepress.com/forums/topic/tiny-logo-on-mobile/

I’m looking for a solution on this again now as that solution has stopped working. And previous to that, the code I used before that to have a properly sized mobile logo stopped working too.

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

you can set the Site Title font size for Desktop and Mobile in Customizer > Typography > Header. Let me know if you have any issues with that.

Paul – i replied to your other topic.

James

Yes this is what I did, but as stated in the original post, the desktop version is fine, but the mobile version is way too small.

James

Ahh ok never mind, didnt realise it allowed you to change the same setting for different devices, thanks.

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

You’re welcome – glad you found the solution

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.