[Resolved] Logo massive on desktop view only?

Home Forums Support [Resolved] Logo massive on desktop view only?

Home Forums Support Logo massive on desktop view only?

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    James

Hi,

I have upgraded to premium, but the entire website is ruined by one flaw that I do not know how to fix. The logo on desktop view is absolutley huge, it is perfect size on mobile/tablet.

When I make the logo on the desktop header to an average size using CSS code posted in other topics here, the mobile version of the header logo goes extremely small…

I just want it to be average for both desktop and mobile… please help.

James

Bumping to allow email notification for this post.

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

Have you tried the logo width option?
    https://docs.generatepress.com/article/adding-header-logo/

Let me know πŸ™‚

James

Thanks Leo, this worked perfectly, Im sure I tried this while I was fiddling with it the other day, but hey its done what I wanted so thank you πŸ™‚

While I have you here, instead of opening a support topic I would like to ask a couple of things if that is ok πŸ™‚

1. There is only an option to display recent “posts” or a static page. I don’t produce posts for SEO, all my articles are individual pages. How do I essentially copy the “Display recent posts” but in form of pages? I tried “WP show posts” and changed the dropdown from “posts” to “pages” but this did not actually show anything after clearing cache.

2. In my “recent posts” widget, it is showing the recent pages. This is what I want, but I obviously would like to exclude pages such as policy page and terms of conditions. How would I go about this?

Many thanks,

James

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

Best to open 2 new separate topics for the new questions if you don’t mind.

Much easier for us to keep things in order πŸ™‚

Thanks!

James

No problem, close this please I am unsure how to close it off πŸ˜›

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

I already marked as resolved.

Thanks πŸ™‚

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.