I just installed generatepress and got it to work. Love the simplicity. I have a few questions and one problem.
1. I do not see the mobile header logo on my mobile in chrome. nor do I see it in firefox when squeezed to mobile size on my mac. in safari I do see the the mobile header logo. How is this possible?
2. What is the ideal height for the logo? 40px if the menu height is 40 px?
3. What is the css address of the header logo?
4. Is there an overview with css addresses?
3. Depends on what you are trying to change. Try the selector above first.
4. No there isn’t unfortunately. Likely too many to list out. If you right click on the element and use browser inspect, you should be able to see all the selectors and CSS code associated with each element.
Let me know if you need help on identifying any specific ones.