[Support request] Login and thumbnail

Home Forums Support [Support request] Login and thumbnail

Home Forums Support Login and thumbnail

• This topic has 4 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 5 years ago by Tom.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Marc-Astrid

hello I have several problems since I went from my Kleo theme to Generate Press. I can not connect to my site when I do it that brings me back to the interface of connection of wordpress and more login to login by login and password or facebook as it was possible via my theme. by associating Generate press with my theme the first image of my article does not put itself automatically as image put forward.
    Can someone help you
    thank you in advance

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

Hi there,

I’m not sure I fully understand. Your site seems to load for me, although it is somewhat slow. Have you checked with your hosting to see if they can spot any server issues?

As a guess, it sounds like there are cookie issues going on. Have you tried clearing your browser cache/cookies?

Marc-Astrid

A problem all stupid and yet impossible to solve despite all my research. It’s very simple: By choosing BuddyPress, I added the “Connection” tab in my menu bar. The problem is that I do not want members to leave the site to end up on the wp-login page of traditional WordPress. I then tested several extensions to redirect to a page that I created allowing the connection to the site. Unfortunately, none of them work, although the redirections well set all send me to the wp-login page. Do I have to change the code of the “Login” key to send me directly to my page? If so, which file should I edit? Thanks a lot for your help.

Marc-Astrid

nobody has a solution I am really lost

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

So the main issue you’re having is you don’t want users logging in via wp-login.php? Which plugins have you tried for redirecting the login page?

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.