Yesterday my header, navigation, and some padding in the footer broke.
Found out it was from Autoptimize plugin with “Also aggregate inline CSS? Check this option for Autoptimize to also aggregate CSS in the HTML.” being selected. I un-selected it and it fixed the issues.
Now when I make changes in the cuztomizer for anything, I have to hit publish and refresh the page to see the changes. It no longer changes while editing.
I’m using all those recommended settings. I deactivated the plugin and it does the same thing. BUT when I open customizer in a new window, for some reason it’ll work like normal.. *shrugs* lol. I guess that’s what I’ll have to do.
Ok, so I figured it out. It was also messing up some pages using elementor. I have the recommended autoptimize settings and I also had SG-optimizer that came with siteground. It was SG-optimizer settings: