[Support request] Link error

Home Forums Support [Support request] Link error

Home Forums Support Link error

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Eva

Hi everybody, I have cheked the list above, I have desactivated every plugin, I have saved permalinks several times, I have deleted cache in Firefox but still have some links not working. It doesn’t apear any error, simply don’t work, as it the link doesn’t exist. I am still working in remote designing my web page. I don’t know if I can do something more in order to fix this. Thank you in advance. Best regrets, Eva

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

which links are not working?

Eva

Now you mention it, it only happens with the main menu links.

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

In Dashboard > Appearance > Menus – do you have a menu assigned to the Navigation?
    If so edit the menu and see if there are any errors reported.
    Worst case delete the Menu and create a new one.

Eva

Hi David! Thanks!! I have created a new “principal menu” from the beginning. What I notice is: everything works perfectly for the subelements in each category of the main menu. What it doesn’t work is when I want to go directly to the main category (not subelements, as “index” or “contact” for example) in the main menu if this category has subelements. I guess I have not configured well something…

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Could you go to the Appearance > Menus, edit the menu, expand all menus with sub items, then select one of the menu items that isn’t working and send me a screenshot. You can provide a link to an image that is stored on a cloud drive e.g google drive, dropbox etc.

Eva

Here I send you a screenshot…

http://tinyurl.com/y6onppm8

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

In Customizer > Layout > Primary Navigation –> Navigation Dropdown – can you set this to Hover or Click Arrow

Eva

Thank you so much David! Now it works perfect. I was a little stubborn working in the pages, links, menus and it was much more simple, using customizer/layout.
    Thanks for your availability ans service. Regrets, Eva

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Glad to be of help

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.