[Resolved] Lightweight Social Icons not appearing in contact page

Home Forums Support [Resolved] Lightweight Social Icons not appearing in contact page

Home Forums Support Lightweight Social Icons not appearing in contact page

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Andrew

Hi Tom and Team,

Thank you for all your awesome work.

The reason for the message is I noticed recently that your Lightweight Social Icons plugin works perfectly, displaying in the footer widget on all but one page, the contact page, and I can’t figure out why.

I’ve disabled the Siteground caching plugin and unchecked the dynamic css cache in the customizer, just to make sure it wasn’t cached somewhere and I’m out of ideas what’s going on.

Please help.

Thanks.
    Andrew

GeneratePress 2.1.4
    GP Premium 1.7.2
    Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

Have you fixed this?

I can see LSI no problem: https://www.screencast.com/t/1hCK3ddpNRg

Let me know ๐Ÿ™‚

Andrew

Hi Leo,

Pardon me. I wasn’t clear enough.

The icons appear, but they’re not displaying like the other pages. There should be a red background around the icons with white text.

Andrew

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

That’s strange – what happens if you remove the LSI widget from Beaver Builder?

Andrew

Interesting. If I remove the widget under the “Connect on Social Media” column, the colour appear correctly in the footer widget.

It doesn’t seem to like to displaying the widget twice in a page…

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

The actual widget shouldn’t care (try placing two in the footer widgets for example). It seems like it’s when the widget is added inside Beaver Builder it gets confused.

I wonder what would happen if you added the widget using this plugin: https://wordpress.org/plugins/widget-shortcode/

Then throw the shortcode into Beaver Builder.

Andrew

I could actually add a second LSI widget in the footer and both appeared; however, when I added one to the left column above, the one (or both) in the footer disappeared.

I tried playing a bit with that plugin, but didn’t have much luck and I’m tight on time, so I ended up creating buttons instead of the LSI in the content area and it’s pretty decent.

Thanks for the suggestions.

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

No problem! Glad you got something working ๐Ÿ™‚

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.