[Resolved] Lightweight Grid Columns Column Button not Showing in Sections

Home Forums Support [Resolved] Lightweight Grid Columns Column Button not Showing in Sections

Home Forums Support Lightweight Grid Columns Column Button not Showing in Sections

• This topic has 5 replies, 4 voices, and was last updated 5 years ago by Tom.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Nicole

I just did the Generate Press 2.2.2. update. Afterward, I downloaded the ‘Lightweight Grid Columns’ plugin and activated it. I am in the ‘visual editor’ of a section on a page, and for some reason the ‘columns icon’ that is supposed to show up, is not showing up. Any ideas why?

Note: My goal is to create a grid of 3 x 3, to display images of the services I offer, with a few lines of text under each picture. Can I do that with this plugin?

(I would access the visual editor outside of sections to test it, but I’m not sure if the visual editor can be accessed outside of sections?)

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

That is a bug and it has been fixed.

We can send you a patched version here if you send us an e-mail through Account Issues here:
    https://generatepress.com/contact/

That being said, I believe the best method is to use Gutenberg columns now.

Nicole

I switched to Gutenberg Columns. All good. Thx!

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

No problem 🙂

Juul

Hello,

How can i use Gutenberg column with the GP sections?

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

It’s not possible, as Sections aren’t available in Gutenberg (and vice-versa).

However, we have a Sections Block ready to go, we’re just waiting on WordPress to fix a bug on their end first.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.