[Resolved] Lifetime usage?

Home Forums Support [Resolved] Lifetime usage?

Home Forums Support Lifetime usage?

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Elias Vega

I recently bought GP Premium cause in yout HomePage everybody can read “Lifetime usage”, but once I got it I read i have only one year license. So, I think you should fix this.

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

Hi there,

Usage is for life – the plugin won’t just stop working if you decide not to renew. The renewal is only for forum support, and future updates (new features etc..).

I just issued your refund – thanks for giving it a try!

Steve

Hey Tom,

I am also confused. My GPP license is due to expire in a few weeks. I saw the link to upgrade my license to lifetime so I chose that thinking the plugin would not expire an that I would continue to get updates… lifetime. At least this is how it works with other software I’ve purchase. My expiration still states August 8, 2018.

Do I also need to extend my license for updates? If so, what is the benefit of “Lifetime”. I feel like I should have extended the license rather than clicked on the upgrade button as the upgrade cost to lifetime was more, but no longer appear to get updates.

Confused…? Please advise on what is the best way to continue to get updates. Should I have just extended the license? If so, the term “Lifetime” is confusing. Thanks.

Cheers,
    Steve

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

Hey Steve,

Sorry about that! That’s a new option we’re testing out, there’s still a couple bugs. I just marked your license as lifetime.

Let me know if you have any other questions ๐Ÿ™‚

Kevin

Hi

When I signed up to Generate Press Premium I signed up for lifetime, but now I’m being asked to renew the licence? Confused?

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

Hey Kevin,

We haven’t offered a lifetime license since 2016. It looks like your initial purchase was in March of 2018.

Usage itself is lifetime (the plugin won’t stop working the day your license expires), but access to the forum and updates are renewed yearly.

Let me know if you have any other questions ๐Ÿ™‚

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.