[Support request] License Renewal Price

Home Forums Support [Support request] License Renewal Price

Home Forums Support License Renewal Price

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Sumit

Hi I received an email saying licence is about to expire, I tried to checkout and pay and noticed. The cost is shown 19 bucks at the top and 29 at the bottom. I wonder what is up?

Also I was having hard time updating my generate press install. 2.2.2 is breaking my website, removing all sidebar settings set at page level and what not.

Can I get support to update to latest version without breaking my site?

Thank you.

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

Hi there,

The value at the top is the discount you’re receiving: 49.95 – 40% = 19.95

The other value is the total you’ll be paying: 49.95 – 19.95 = 29.97

What version are you updating from? 2.2.2 is a minor version and it’s been out for a while. We haven’t received any reports of issues.

Let me know πŸ™‚

Sumit

I am on 2.2.1 and actually have been waiting for 2.2.3 or something higher before I updated it. I have created support ticket a few times and Dave have looked into it. But I could not keep the broken version live long enough for him to take a look at it. I think it might be just in my case that this is happening.

I heavily use Thrive Architect plugin through out my website. You think the latest update might be causing problem with that?

I wonder how can I replicate the issue so you guys can take a look at it? My problem is I can’t keep the broken version live. If you can suggest any other way to troubleshoot it, that would be really great.

Thanks for clarification about the price.

Thank you.

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

There definitely shouldn’t be any issues between 2.2.1 and 2.2.2. 2.2.2 has been out since Jan 30, and we haven’t received any reports like this.

You can create a staging site with your current site and then update to 2.2.2. That way I can see the live site (how it should be) vs the staging site (with stuff broken).

Let me know πŸ™‚

Kurieuo

Just wondering, if the renewal lapses, will I be able to renew in the future? Will the 40% discount still apply? Thanks.

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

40% discounts applies whenever you decide to renewal at this point – this might change in the future but we will definitely announce if it does change πŸ™‚

Kurieuo

Thanks, I renewed anyway to support a good product. πŸ˜‰

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

Thanks!

We appreciate it πŸ™‚

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.