[Resolved] Launched live site, now broken???

Home Forums Support [Resolved] Launched live site, now broken???

Home Forums Support Launched live site, now broken???

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Christine

Hey guys,
    Don’t know what’s going on. Everything on our staging site was looking perfect, responsive and everything. Now I pushed the live site and it looks like garbage on the posts page and archive pages. All the Pages look fine, but the headers and footers on the other pages have junked up.

Any help would be amazingggggg! πŸ˜€

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

Hi there,

I’m not noticing anything broken on your site. Did you manage to fix it?

Let me know πŸ™‚

Christine

Hey Tom,

Yeah I really don’t know what this issue is and why I am seeing a different version of the site. I did (at least what I thought) was a deep cache cleanse, but for some reason when I go to the Posts pages my headers / footer displays completing wrong. If it loads ok on other peoples sites than I can deal with that for now thankfully.

Another thing is, I thought after launching a really clean stripped back theme that it would run faster. But I’m encountering some serious site speed issues. Do you know if this insanely massive amount of redirect chains (over 600 requests!) is theme related, or content related. Because I didn’t have it before – https://gtmetrix.com/reports/www.dontforgettomove.com/eHzrtdfw

Cheers πŸ™‚

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

Did you clear your browser caches as well?

The requests you’re seeing are from the ads on your website. You can open each recommendation to see details.

Other than that, you should optimize your images.

Christine

Yeah I cleared everything. I’ve stopped seeing the double headers in the Archives page, but still see it in the Posts. As long as everyone else doesn’t see it then I’m not worried for now. I’ve sent out a support ticket to BeaverBuilder about this and also to my ad server to ask them about the insane loading times.

They said using sites like GTMetrix didn’t truly reflect the scores properly because of the ad servers fighting for space in real time. So pages aren’t ever fully served.

Anyway, it seems like GP is working as it should and I’m just being a nut. Apologies Tom. I haven’t slept much the last few days with this site. I knew I should have just paid someone to do it haha.

Cheers as always!

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

I just checked out some posts and didn’t see any double headers. If you aren’t able to find a solution, feel free to share a screenshot of what you’re seeing and I’ll take another look.

No problem! πŸ™‚

Christine

That is very good to hear! Unfortunately I wish I didn’t see the double header. Here are some examples:

Mobile: https://imgur.com/lQigdXu
    Desktop: https://imgur.com/bCwTUSi

Thanks

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

Hmm, not seeing that on my end. Checked with David and Leo as well and everything looks good to them too.

Christine

Ok thanks a lot team, I’m going to follow this up with BeaverBuilder as I must be having issues with them. Appreciate it as always crew!

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

No problem πŸ™‚

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.