[Resolved] Latest GP update potential conflict with Elementor CSS control

Home Forums Support [Resolved] Latest GP update potential conflict with Elementor CSS control

Home Forums Support Latest GP update potential conflict with Elementor CSS control

• This topic has 3 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 6 years ago by Leo.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Chris

I am using the latest versions of Elementor (v2.0.3 and Pro v1.15.6). I noticed that since I updated to the latest GP version 1.6.2 this past Friday that when I make style changes in Elementor that they are not applied to the live site. For example, any changes I make to something as simple as a font color change in Elementor won’t appear on the live site. Changes to border radius also won’t appear on the live site. However, any structural or content changes appear (i.e.-inserting a new widget or text). I have already made connected with Elementor support and had them look into it and one of the first things they recommended as that I investigate any potential conflicts with the child theme.

I also want to add that I have cleared the cache for my browsers (Firefox as well as Safari and Chrome), W3 Total Cache, Cloudflare, and MaxCDN. It has not made a difference.

Thanks for an help that can be offered in resolving this!

Chris

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

It’s unlikely that this is causing by GP.

I checked the content and all the styles are coming from Elementor currently.

It does sound like a caching issue though. Does it make a difference if you clear then disable them?

If not then you will have to check with Elementor unfortunately.

Let me know if this helps.

Chris

Hi Leo,

Thanks for investigating this. Let me see if that makes a difference and then if not, I’ll check back with Elementor. Thanks for helping to eliminate GP as a conflict in this issue.

Thanks again!

Chris

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

No problem!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.